Company: Quality Back Office
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Outsourced bookkeeping & accounting firm is looking for a full
time, experienced bookkeeper to service multiple, high level
clients. Our business is focused on service, meaning we are
committed to providing a high level of service and support to our
clients. This means that candidates must be willing to go the extra
mile to keep clients happy and satisfied. Our clients expect that
our people be hard-working, conscientious, thorough, communicative
and attentive to details.
This is a full time position. Schedule will be normal business
hours, limited or no week-ends. There is some exception for
flexibility but should have a general, established schedule. At
first it is preferred that the employee work mostly in the office,
however once training is complete a hybrid schedule may be
determined. However, the employee will be expected to communicate
with clients on a daily basis during typical business hours.
This position will mostly service one large client contracted with
our company. Frequent and timely communication will be expected.
Tasks may vary as the client operations and business will grow.
Although this position works mostly with the client, the employee
will still report to a manager within the company.
Employee will be expected to
- Perform daily cash reconciliations of accounts
- generate, review, and submit reports to client upon
- access bank, credit card and loan accounts online
- investigate and ask questions related to new accounting
- prepare monthly financial statements and supporting
- communicate and interact frequently with the client via phone,
zoom and email
- respond quickly and efficiently to client requests with a quick
In order to perform these tasks the candidate should:
- have experience using QuickBooks Online
- know basic accounting principles (such as debits and credits,
account types - asset, liability, income, expense
- be able to reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- be able to set up accounting books for new business
- have experience working in client service related fields
- be proficient in Microsoft excel and most internet based
- be self - disciplined and organized
- be able to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks on a daily
- be able to find answers to problems without extensive
- respond and communicate quickly and effectively with clients
and company management
Candidates will succeed in this position if they also have
experience working with different business sectors and
Compensation will be based upon education and work experience.
Starting hourly rate at $30/hr. We offer health care, paid time off
and holidays and a retirement plan. There are opportunities for
bonuses and other incentives based on performance.
Knowledge of Quickbooks and Accounting coursework are required.All
interested candidates should reply to this position via email with
a resume and a phone number and personal email at which you can be
reached. We will contact qualified candidates via phone or email
for an initial interview.
***Please note that all potential candidates must complete a full
job application, undergo a background check, provide references and
complete assessments of knowledge related to Quickbooks Online,
accounting and excel
Keywords: Quality Back Office, Naperville , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!