Office Assistant / Admin Clerk
Company: A Head for Profits
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionThe AHFP company motto is "TRUST us for the
Perfect Pint." Our mission is to provide great-tasting draft beer
to the consumer, the way the brewmaster intended and to grow draft
beer sales.Ask yourself...
- Am I ready to work in a fast-paced organization?
- Do I want to be part of an entrepreneurial and dynamic
- Am I a self-starter who is able to multi-task and work under
minimal supervision?Summary of essential job functions
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as
- Invoicing multiple customers.
- Collections and following up with customers on past
- Assist with maintaining client databases; track accounts.
- Generate e-emails, spreadsheets, and forms.
- Database entry, record-keeping, and filing
- Maintaining customer accounts with current contact information
and archiving customer documents to their accounts (evaluation
forms, maintenance agreements, etc.)
- Ensures that customer-related issues are resolved in a manner
consistent with the company's policies and objectives
- Maintains and demonstrates a "failure is not an option" culture
within the companyRequired Skills
- Customer service
- Professional Telephone etiquette
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability.
- High school diploma
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper, office assistant, or in
another relevant administrative role.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with the
aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Acute attention to detail.Qualifications and Skills
- Time Management
- Excellent Written/oral communication
- Customer service
- Microsoft Suite/Computer skills
- QuickBooks (preferred, but not required)
- Professional Telephone etiquette Benefits
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs, and a commitment to work/life
balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, paid company
- Sick Pay
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- Growth opportunities
- Promotional incentives through AlphaPerks including travel
discounts (hotels & car rentals), reduced-fee gym memberships,
sales/discounts on retail purchases, and moreJob Type:
Full-timeStarting Pay: $17-$19/hour - depending on
- High school or equivalent
Keywords: A Head for Profits, Naperville , Office Assistant / Admin Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!