Senior Graphic Designer, Packaging
Company: Itzy Ritzy
Posted on: November 18, 2021
About Itzy Ritzy: Itzy Ritzy is a leading modern juvenile and
lifestyle brand that provides achievable luxury for modern families
around the world and embraces an inclusive and uplifting community
of parents. The Company is a rapidly growing business looking for a
Senior Graphic Designer to help support our high growth trajectory.
Based in Naperville, IL this position reports to the Director of
Design. As part of a small, tight-knit team - this is a dynamic
role where you will work closely with key partners including the
product design team, marketing, sales, photography and
manufacturing partners to continuously elevate our brand.Learn more
about Itzy Ritzy at and the company's aesthetic at About the role:
Senior Graphic Designer, will define, deliver, and continually
evolve the way we present our brand at retail and across our DTC
brands, channels and categories. A deep understanding and execution
of branding, packaging design, and product photography is critical
to success in this role. Previous experience designing and managing
product packaging and photography for consumer products along with
advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite are a
requirement for this role. This position offers a flexible hybrid
work schedule both from home and our office in Naperville. Strong
salary commensurate with experience, competitive benefits, and a
great team of people to work with.What you will do:
- Design, manage and optimize packaging and branding across all
product categories. This includes graphic design and layout,
modifying or creating new dielines, ensuring product fit,
optimizing packaging and branding for retail space, and
communicating directly with international manufacturing
- Create and implement new design direction for seasonal
- Own the company's existing branding guidelines and continue to
update and enhance.
- Photoshop retouching for web and packaging images.
- Manage copy details for packaging including working directly
with copywriters ensuring copy accurately reflects IR voice and
- Manage and maintain orderly packaging spec files and product
photography image database
- Direct and edit product photography for DTC and retail partner
websites, following customer standards across accounts.
- Direct and manage product photoshoots for packaging by working
closely with photographers providing photo direction, sourcing
props and clothing, and working directly with the marketing team to
- Collaborate with marketing, web and sales teams to provide
design direction or assistance when necessary.
- Provide design direction for Designers and proof-read all
production work before sending out.
- Manage, maintain and enhance master sales documents, and
digital catalogue.Who you are:
- Minimum of 7+ years of work experience including packaging
design and production for consumer products.
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Fluent understanding of design principles, exceptional
typography skills and attention to detail.
- Provide an exceptional portfolio showing projects from concept
through production. Please include a link to your online
- Advanced understanding and skill set with Adobe creative
- Ability to identify fashion and lifestyle trends and translate
into design for baby and parenting products.
- Social media savvy - Must be fluent and current in today's
mobile internet culture with a creative eye for what works
effectively in the digital space.
- Experienced with product photography for web and
- A highly organized leader with the ability to manage multiple
projects, freelancers and guide team members.
- Understand the nature of a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial
environment and be comfortable with ambiguity and opportunity
during times of transition.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payCOVID-19 considerations:Masks are worn at the office,
per the statewide mandate.Education:
- Associate (Required)Experience:
- Graphic design: 7 years (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 7 years (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: Itzy Ritzy, Naperville , Senior Graphic Designer, Packaging, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!