Sr. Data Engineer
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Lead Enterprise Data Architect Imagine a workplace that
encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do
just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care,
improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be
part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our
customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring
innovative healthcare cost management solutions. Our commitment to
diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our
company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual
respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can
participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we
are where bright people come to shine! We are currently looking for
a Lead Enterprise Data Architect to sit in either our Rockville,
MD, Bedford, MA, Naperville, IL or NYC offices. Please note: our
offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees
are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will
transition to working in one of these offices. JOB DESCRIPTION As a
Lead Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible for
defining and executing enterprise data architecture, strategy, and
integration required to effectively and efficiently support
organizational strategy. The role will task you to provide
strategic direction in the development of the enterprise data
strategy, partnering across the enterprise to align with
future-state business goals and objectives. Your specific duties in
this role will include:
- Build and maintain an information-sharing strategy for the
organization and ensure it supports key enterprise initiatives and
strategies, such as enterprise application integration, service
oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, pattern-based
strategy, and big data solutions.
- Oversee a team of dedicated technology inclined professionals
in the execution of data governance, metadata management, data
quality and analytics
- Provide technical and architectural direction to enterprise
projects that improves overall product quality and maximizes
utilization of project resources
- Maintain reference architecture specific to architectural
governance and application roadmap
- Design and execute on-prem and cloud portable Data Lake
- Provide Data Integration and Engineering solutions to
Cloud-based and On-prem Machine Learning initiatives
- Set up, manage and lead data governance and data/application
- Manage the architectural data governance tools and process on
behalf of the department.
- Develop a gap plan between the current and future state data
architectures and coordinate with fellow enterprise architects to
develop road maps for orderly transition to the future state.
- Lead efforts to improve business performance through enterprise
information solutions and capabilities, such as but not limited to:
master data management (MDM), metadata management, business
intelligence (BI), content management, data integration,
information lifecycle management and related information management
or information infrastructure components.
- Ensure the overall design of company's enterprise information
architecture (EIA) and development of the organization's
information-sharing strategy. Partner with business, functional,
and information technology leaders across theo organizational
landscape to determine which data/information assets should be
treated as enterprise information. Faciliate the dissemination of
such information across the enterprise as appropriate.
- Maintain the approved technology stack documentation and
validate new designs against the stack as needed.
- Identify opportunities to generate revenue or improve business
performance through the use of internal or external information
- Prepare conceptual and logical subject area models and
implementation-level details that affect the continuum of
disciplines involved in the architecture, design, implementation
and management of enterprise data.
- Select, develop, and evaluate staff to ensure the efficient
operation of department.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data - this
role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
Keywords: MultiPlan, Naperville , Sr. Data Engineer, Engineering , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!