Sr. Data Center Engineer
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Position available in Naperville, IL and Rochelle, IL
Project Overview: Our client is in the process of re-platforming or
upgrading -120 application off of Weblogic 11 (Java) to the next
version or to the Cloud.
Contractor's Role: Overall technology leader for this project
reporting to the head of Enterprise Middle Ware Services and dotted
line to the head of Lifecycle Management. Responsible for assigning
and overseeing project member's and external technology
contractor's duties, work, and time spent on various projects
and/or day to day execution of deliverables. Understands the
various technologies and leads applications through the upgrade /
replatform process. Primary technology leader managing factory
vendors. Consults with business unit and technology partners to
determine the most effective computer utilization and designs to
meet project objectives. Responsible for phase report studies, time
and cost estimates, implementation of new or revised application
system and hardware requirements, docket prioritization, and
related budget considerations.
- Senior Level 3, greater than 7 years' experience
- Knowledge of programming languages, various business
applications, state of the art technology and current trends in the
- Knowledge of various application designs and programming
techniques is required to develop conceptual system design.
- Technically competent and focuses on complex applications and
systems where expertise is required. An expert in a specific skill
set but remains focused primarily on daily execution.
- Knowledge of project management methodology
- A College or University degree in Computer Science and/or
relevant work experience is required.
Nice to Haves:
- Big 4 Consulting experience
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develops periodic goals, organizes the work, sets short-term
priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and
accurate completion of the work by employees and outside technology
- Provides input into performance management and career
development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions
- Maintains risk management and compliance programs and
activities for their assigned group
- Identifies business needs and develops conceptual systems
- Completes status reporting for projects
- Advises systems staff on the impact of systems enhancements to
- Provides project planning including docket prioritization and
Keywords: The Judge Group, Naperville , Sr. Data Center Engineer, Engineering , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!