Manager, Network Engineering
Company: KeHE Distributors, LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The -Manager, Network Engineering is responsible for the operations
of all network and telephony in the enterprise.
Responsibility and Oversight
- Coordinate day to day activities for direct reports.
- Establishes procedures and processes for daily performance
monitoring and ensures proactive steps are taken to minimize
potential issues that impact the organization's ability to complete
- Manages in house and 3rd party support teams
- Organizes and conducts periodic team meetings
- Prepare KPI Reports on overall health of network.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides mentoring to direct
- Create detail work plans for the team to achieve roadmap
objectivesReport status of projects and initiatives to
Engineering and Provisioning
- Lead network engineering initiatives - Lead projects and
- Manage the WAN, LAN & Wireless including topology,
architecture, and protocols.
- Coordinates the installation new network locations and the
refresh of existing locations as needed.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration
- Contribute to and maintain network security standards.
Operations and Support
- Oversee daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of all network resources, systems and key processes,
reviewing system logs
- Ensure wireless infrastructure in all warehouse facilities are
operating at peak efficiency.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various
constituencies. - Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Ensures timely communication to key stakeholders regarding any
- Manage operational budget
- Ensure all network patches and upgrades are completed on a
- Maintain operational, configuration, and security
- Coordinate ongoing business continuity tests to ensure all
backup systems are available. -
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- Experience supporting a multi-site 24/7 network, preferably in
a warehouse environment.
- Experience managing a remote workforce and 3rd party
- Cisco CCNP in at least one discipline
- Experience Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- Experience with cloud networking (AWS preferred)
- Experience with SD-WAN technologies
- Experience with VOIP and SIP technologies
- Experience with establishing new network topologies in new
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to determine how to use resources and time to meet
schedules and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop successful relationships with external and
Equal Employer Opportunity StatementKeHE Distributors provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment
on the basis of race, color, religion or faith, sex, gender, age,
ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical
condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or
any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training as well as the administration of all Human Resources and
Talent Acquisition processes.
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, LLC, Naperville , Manager, Network Engineering, Engineering , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!