IT Project Management Specialist Sr
Posted on: February 16, 2021
The 'Apply with SEEK' option will be utilized for International
applicants, mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please
use the 'Apply' option.
IT Project Management Specialist Sr
IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join
Sedgwick's talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe.
Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits
and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the
heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations
count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they
face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether
they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or
damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto
or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the
birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to
provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend
on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable
assets-their employees, their customers and their property. At
Sedgwick, caring counts--. Join our team of creative and caring
people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the
lives of others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To manage, support and service project assignments
through completion; to administer procedures and processes that
measure and manage customer satisfaction; to identify, analyze and
report trends; and to provide interpretation of report information
and make recommendations for improvement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies required resources; researches project data,
procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project
- Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
- Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing
trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
- Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
- Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
- Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
- Delivers oral and written presentations of project
- Provides training to colleagues as needed.
- Helps to transition programs as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows
company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance
development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to
promote maximum performance.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
preferred. Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or
Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences
Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience required to include two (2) years of
general business experience with emphasis on data analysis or
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related
procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
- Good knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment,
troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability
to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple
priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
NOTE: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit
check, is required for this position.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague
assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a
comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances.
Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of
the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free
Keywords: Sedgwick, Naperville , IT Project Management Specialist Sr, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!