Product Line Manager - New Product Development - Located in Bolingbrook, IL
Company: G&W Electric Co
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Position Summary: The Product Line Manager reports to the
Director, Global Product Management and is primarily responsible
for driving the product line strategy, new product development
roadmap, and managing to the P&L for the Underground & Padmount
switchgear product family. Additionally, the Product Line Manager
will lead a team of Product Managers to execute on the overall
portfolio strategy and objectives. Primary Responsibilities:
- Drive understanding of market and application requirements
through Voice of Customer and market analysis.
- Lead a team of Product Managers in the development of the
long-term strategy (5-Year+) of the underground & padmount
switchgear product family.
- Create and maintain the product portfolio, managing all aspects
of the product life-cycle process from NPD to obsolescence.
- Facilitate and lead the development of a comprehensive new
product line roadmap strategy supporting the company-wide
- Leveraging a strategic business mindset, collaborate with sales
and marketing to drive sales bookings while managing P&L to
meet corporate objectives; Identify and champion improvement areas
that would drive product line performance.
- Maintain and protect base business overcoming attrition while
simultaneously driving strategic growth through new products and
channel & market segment expansion. Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Management or
related business function.
- Business, Marketing, or Engineering Degree and experience with
technical products in a product management, business development,
or Marketing role.
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of strategy
development and execution.
- Experience overseeing the work of others.
- Strong organizational skills with a history of managing
competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills/root cause analysis.
- Proficiency in all MS Office platforms commensurate with the
responsibilities of the position.
- Ability to Travel 30% regionally and internationally. Physical
- General Office Environment, PC use. G&W Electric is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any
other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor #LI-IP1
Keywords: G&W Electric Co, Naperville , Product Line Manager - New Product Development - Located in Bolingbrook, IL, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!