Product Line Manager - Located in Bolingbrook, IL
Company: G&W Electric Co
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The Product Line Manager reports to the Director, Global Product
Management and is primarily responsible for driving the product
line strategy, new product development roadmap, and managing to the
P&L for the Underground & Padmount switchgear product family.
Additionally, the Product Line Manager will lead a team of Product
Managers to execute on the overall portfolio strategy and
* Drive understanding of market and application requirements
through Voice of Customer and market analysis.
* Lead a team of Product Managers in the development of the
long-term strategy (5-Year+) of the underground & padmount
switchgear product family.
* Create and maintain the product portfolio, managing all aspects
of the product life-cycle process from NPD to obsolescence.
* Facilitate and lead the development of a comprehensive new
product line roadmap strategy supporting the company-wide
* Leveraging a strategic business mindset, collaborate with sales
and marketing to drive sales bookings while managing P&L to
meet corporate objectives; Identify and champion improvement areas
that would drive product line performance.
* Maintain and protect base business overcoming attrition while
simultaneously driving strategic growth through new products and
channel & market segment expansion.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Management or related
* Business, Marketing, or Engineering Degree and experience with
technical products in a product management, business development,
or Marketing role.
* Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams.
* Experience in a customer-facing role.
* Results-oriented with a proven track record of strategy
development and execution.
* Experience overseeing the work of others.
* Strong organizational skills with a history of managing competing
priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Effective presentation skills.
* Good problem-solving skills/root cause analysis.
* Proficiency in all MS Office platforms commensurate with the
responsibilities of the position.
* Ability to Travel 30% regionally and internationally.
* General Office Environment, PC use.
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin,
race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: G&W Electric Co, Naperville , Product Line Manager - Located in Bolingbrook, IL, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!