Company: Viking Electric Supply
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Account Manager Addison, Illinois Account managers are
responsible for being a business manager and leader for the
assigned account package.--Account--managers provide value to our
customers--with the services and solutions available--through
Viking Electric.--The goal of the account manager is to grow the
volume and profitability of the account base and promoting all of
Viking's products and services in a professional and ethical
manner. Additional duties and responsibilities are:
- negotiating with customers and vendors to obtain orders, meet
schedules, enhance profitability, and to ensure that each customer
uses Viking as their primary source of material.
- promoting and selling the people, products and services
and--solutions--of Viking Electric. The Account Manager must tailor
a business plan that is appropriate to each customer's business
potential and market needs.
- working with Account Representatives, Project Team
associates--and all other specialists to make sure the customer is
receiving quality service, resolving customer disputes,
coordinating efforts with the credit department by obtaining the
accounts receivable goals, and prospecting for new accounts as
applicable. Job Requirements:
- Strong understanding of Viking's products and services.
- Good understanding of the market and competitors and basic
- Must have effective negotiating skills.
- Strong selling, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong computer/technology skills (Microsoft Office, Mobile
devices, Industry software).
- Strong account customer planning skills
- Leadership skills and a team player attitude. Required
- A minimum of four years combined electrical industry experience
including: City Desk, Account Representative, Project Sales,
Specialist or Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, a related field
preferred or equivalent experience.
- Must have a valid state driver's license with a good driving
record. Viking Electric--is a wholesale electrical distributor and
solutions provider with 23 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and
Chicago, Ill. The company was founded in 1964, in St. Paul,
Minnesota to serve the needs of the electrical industry. Viking
Electric serves residential and commercial electrical contractors,
industrial, tool, and related markets. The company stocks more than
30,000 products from 400 manufacturers including electrical
supplies, lighting, power tools, hand tools, wire and cable,
automation, data com, switchgear, and more. Viking Electric is a
Sonepar Company.--vikingelectric.com-- Viking Electric is an
M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
Keywords: Viking Electric Supply, Naperville , Account Manager, Executive , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!