Company: Viking Electric Supply
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Account Manager Addison, Illinois Account managers are
responsible for being a business manager and leader for the
assigned account package. Account managers provide value to our
customers with the services and solutions available through Viking
Electric. The goal of the account manager is to grow the volume and
profitability of the account base and promoting all of Viking's
products and services in a professional and ethical manner.
Additional duties and responsibilities are:
- negotiating with customers and vendors to obtain orders, meet
schedules, enhance profitability, and to ensure that each customer
uses Viking as their primary source of material.
- promoting and selling the people, products and services and
solutions of Viking Electric. The Account Manager must tailor a
business plan that is appropriate to each customer's business
potential and market needs.
- working with Account Representatives, Project Team associates
and all other specialists to make sure the customer is receiving
quality service, resolving customer disputes, coordinating efforts
with the credit department by obtaining the accounts receivable
goals, and prospecting for new accounts as applicable.
- Strong understanding of Viking's products and services.
- Good understanding of the market and competitors and basic
- Must have effective negotiating skills.
- Strong selling, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong computer/technology skills (Microsoft Office, Mobile
devices, Industry software).
- Strong account customer planning skills
- Leadership skills and a team player attitude.
Keywords: Viking Electric Supply, Naperville , Account Manager, Executive , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!