Grow Our Own - Rotational Development Inside Sales Account Manager Program - Industrial Sales
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Grow Our Own - Rotational Development Inside Sales Account
With 160+ locations across the U.S. and 2,400+ employees, SunSource
and its family of companies, GHX, Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, Stuart
Hose & Pipe, McCarty, Price Engineering, Carotek, Perfection Servo,
Paragon, and many others, are one of North America's leading
industrial distribution companies providing customers with products
and value add solutions within Fluid Power, Fluid Process, Fluid
Conveyance, Industrial Sales, and Service & Repair, serving both
OEM and MRO markets.
Grow Our Own (GO2) is our structured rotational training program
designed for the development of associates to quickly gain the
skills and knowledge they need to be successful. This program
provides a unique foundation that helps develop the future leaders
of our organization.
Our rotational training program is for recent or soon to be
graduates who desire a career in sales with a focus on selling our
Service & Repair business and/or Industrial, Fluid Process and
Mobile Hydraulic technologies. Developmental training typically
happens within one of our sales hubs for 9-12 months.
Goals of the Program:
- You will be responsible for developing and growing sales with
new and existing customers who prefer & respond best to telephone
- Developing Time and Territory Management skills
- Overcoming objections through daily telephone sales calls
- working towards a monthly and annual sales goal
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with key
- Hands on training in our repair centers and joint sales calls
- Account Managers
- Ongoing interaction with customers problem solving their
- issues and needs
- Ongoing internal technical/technology training
Skills to Succeed:
- B.S. Degree in Industrial Distribution, Engineering,
Business-related or 2-year Fluid Power or other Technical
- Strong ambition to pursue a career in industrial or engineering
- Self-motivated to take responsibility for your personal
- Mechanical interest and aptitude
- Related internship or co-op strongly preferred
- Willingness to relocate at completion of training program is
strongly preferred. Potential relocation areas may include TX, OH,
NV, TN, AL, IN, NY, and/or IL.
- Ability to begin work in Spring 2022.
SunSource offers an industry competitive compensation plan and
excellent company benefits including medical, dental and 401(k).
SunSource also offers tuition reimbursement and training
opportunities for talented people with a desire to learn and
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Keywords: SunSource, Naperville , Grow Our Own - Rotational Development Inside Sales Account Manager Program - Industrial Sales, Executive , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!