Posted on: June 19, 2022
We are partnered with a major outsourced call center setting in
Naperville. The team is looking to add a Workforce Management
Supervisor to help them reach their 2022 goals. You will work
collaboratively with leadership and agents alike, to ensure
effectiveness of internal and external vendors.The Workforce
Management Supervisor will analyze business trends and develop
strategic tactics to improve performance and management practices.
Gathering data from all levels of HOS and providing recommendations
that promote positive change, will the key responsibility of this
position. Applying prior knowledge and skills to help foster an
environment for growth will be the highlight of this
- Average First Year Salary for this role is $56,000
- Manage professional development for a team of 5
- Ability to have a large impact and utilize learned skills
- Supportive management and room for growthREQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of call center workforce management/real time analysis
- Desire to coach team members to service excellence
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Very strong technical aptitude (WFM software)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalentRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach and mentor team to optimize performance, drive
consistency, and ensure growth of skills.
- Evaluate and manage staffing resources with multiple sites,
products, skill groups and vendor partners.
- Coordination of business objectives with managers, supervisors,
client success, marketing, field operations, technology, business
performance, HR, etc.
- Act as the workforce advocate for Operations Management by
communicating staff plans, improvement opportunities and workforce
- Provide updates to the leadership team including key indicators
such as call drivers, handle time and forecast comparisons, day of
week comparisons, absenteeism trending, as well as other unique
behaviors and drivers.
- Analysis and approval of staffing plans and schedules, monthly
workforce, product-partner analysis, and reporting.
Keywords: Emerge, Naperville , Workforce Manager, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!