Company: Angelo Caputo's Fresh Markets
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Angelo Caputo's Fresh Markets is expanding in the Chicagoland
Marketplace. We have immediate openings for Produce Managers within
our retail grocery operations. If you are looking for an
opportunity with a local, family-owned and operated business please
take the time to contact us at your earliest convenience.The
Produce Manager will effectively direct and supervise all
activities within the department and its personnel to achieve
established sales, merchandising and customer service goals.Produce
- Directing Produce personnel, meeting department's goals and
- Engaging with customers, offering product information,
providing selling suggestions and active sampling, and always
providing outstanding service.
- Communicating directly with store management and
- Ordering product and supplies necessary to maintain adequate
- Merchandising products in accordance with established
- Building attractive displays while maintaining proper product
- Observing all store rules and company policies directing all
team members to do the same
- Serving as the leader of your store, a role model, coach,
performance evaluator, and trainer.
- Achieving sales and profits goals; while controlling labor,
inventory levels, sanitation, supplies, equipment, safety, and
- Ensuring departmental compliance with the health department and
weights and measures requirements.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers
and fellow team members.
- Verifying orders, breaking down loads, positioning cases of
product in the backrooms or coolers.
- Understanding proper product rotation techniques and
procedures, ensuring product attractiveness and shelf life.
- Understanding the importance of maintaining product pricing,
signage, and placement and the proper use of shelf tags.
- Maintaining clean neat and orderly work and storage areas
- Ensuring the safety of employees while following established
operating procedures with Equipment
- Conducting monthly inventoriesPerforms other duties as needed
or assigned by the store director or operations.Ability to:
- Lead others within the department, following and setting goals
and objectives and holding the team accountable for their
- Work efficiently to accomplish assigned duties
- Consistently merchandise throughout the area of
- Read UPC codes, product labels, shelf signage, business forms,
and posted company policies/procedures.
- Become familiar with product movement, peak selling periods and
make adjustments as necessary.
- Rotate products to ensure freshness and quality throughout the
- Communicate openly and professionally
- Stand for long periods of time and frequently lift and/or
maneuver merchandise and supplies weighing 30 - 40 lbs.
- Required to work in walk-in refrigerated coolers as
necessary.If you are looking for an opportunity for advancement,
this may be the right time to make a career change!
Keywords: Angelo Caputo's Fresh Markets, Naperville , Produce Manager, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!