Sales Account Manager
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Sales Account ManagerKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI
53144Spend your work week in the field, not at your desk. As a
member of Uline's sales team, you'll meet with customers on-site
and help them grow their business with products you're proud to
deliver. - With territories across North America, grow -your -sales
career with Uline.Position Responsibilities
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales
manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person
sales visits Tuesday - Friday.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.Why Uline?We advocate for employee
development through:Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as "CEO" of your territory, managing thousands of accounts
in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.Training
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship
- Continuous development through joint calls with
leadership.Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from the Sales team, Corporate leaders,
Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to expand product knowledge and share
best practices.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing
education.About Uline -Uline is North America's leading distributor
of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a
family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products
and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over
8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined
Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a -drug-free workplace. - All
new hires must complete a pre-employment -hair follicle drug
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-TF1#LI-IL001(#IN-ILSLS)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Naperville , Sales Account Manager, Executive , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!