Posted on: September 18, 2022
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and
services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small
metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies
in industries from food, beverage, personal care and
pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and
paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy
companies BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICSMauser Packaging Solutions
offers its customers true sustainability at scale.Position
Summary:The Maintenance Manager is a key member of the plant
leadership team who acts as a technical advisor and is responsible
for overall maintenance, repair and/or replacement of plant
manufacturing equipment and the overall facility itself. Provides
leadership and supervision to the Maintenance team in the
assignment and coordination of work to ensure safety, quality and
maximum production efficiencies.Responsibilities:
- Oversees, plans and issues work orders to appropriate shift
team members for the implementation of equipment modifications as
well as preventative and any corrective maintenance.
- Prepares andcoordinates maintenance resources and provides
recommendations for capital and continuous improvement
- Reviews the operation of equipment with appropriate personnel
to identify maintenance issues in the areas of Safety, Quality,
Cost, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
- Reviews locations Key Performance Indicators KPIs (Daily,
Weekly and Monthly) to make recommendations for improving plant
operations, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and maintenance
- Tracks, analyzes and improves the Maintenance departments
- Engages employees in problem resolution in order to improve
production issues/efficiencies utilizing Lean Manufacturing
techniques as needed.
- Fosters a positive working environment and drives Maintenance
team to meet set productivity targets and performance
- Ensures all regulatory compliance with various governmental
agencies such as city, county, state is met on a consistent
- Monitors and reviews Maintenance budget on a monthly basis;
Prepares and implements annual budget each fiscal year.
- Assists in recruitment process of Maintenance personnel.
- Ensures Maintenance employees are properly trained in all
aspects of their jobs. Identifies training gaps and develops
training plans as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or operations management.
- Possesses 5-7 years of experience in Industrial Automation,
PLCs, Pneumatics and Hydraulics, Injection Molding preferably in
the Packaging Industry.
- Management experience in operations, maintenance, engineering
and/or process improvement roles including managing teams of
- Previous experience working in a Lean environment
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification a plus.
- Exceptional leadership and proven team building skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and innovative problem solving
- Has the ability to multi-task, prioritize in a fast-paced
- Microsoft Office Proficiency; SAP knowledge preferred.EEO
StatementMauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.Required
Keywords: MyNewCompany180926042143, Naperville , Manager, Maintenance, Executive , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!