Strategic Customer Success Manager
Company: Egen Solutions
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success / Are you someone who is
curious and can uncover opportunities that others might miss? Do
you easily make connections between what a business is doing and
available market opportunities? Are you a people person who builds
strong relationships with clients and loves to demonstrate ROI? We
are looking for a client-centric, energetic, and highly motivated
individual to be part analyst, part detective, and all
growth-focused. As a Strategic Client Success Manager, you will
work with top accounts to strengthen and expand relationships by
deeply understanding the clients' business and uncovering
opportunities for growth while ensuring high levels of client
satisfaction and recognition of ROI. You are energetic, deeply
curious, organized, and focused on solving challenges. You analyze
data and market conditions to uncover opportunities for growth
while building and strengthening relationships with decision-makers
and C-suite executives to succinctly define and communicate
specific technical and business benefits of a proposed solution and
how it will deliver value. The SCSM works closely with engineering,
business development, and marketing to ensure services are
delivered successfully and communicated effectively. You will be a
key driver of growth for the company in this highly visible role.
- Develop and present customized recommendations to client teams
that both quantify and qualify the achievements and opportunities
possible within the scope expansion and demonstrate client value
realization and ROI.
- Work with strategic accounts to drive success through
onboarding, project adoption, retention, and identifying value-add
- Responsible for owning the deal valuation process with
strategic technology platforms to increase revenue through partner
programs from beginning to end.
- Work with the marketing and business development teams to
create and execute client success stories and campaigns
- Serve as an internal client advocate by collaborating with
cross-functional teams including engineering, sales, and marketing.
- The right candidate has both a technology and business
background with 6+ years in consulting, technical account
management, or cloud development. Computer science/data engineering
degree and MBA are highly preferred.
- Prior experience with cloud technology platforms
- Ability to interface with C-level executives to drive strategy
- Proven account handling methodology that has led to large-scale
growth in enterprise accounts with ambiguous whitespace
- Have a deep understanding of data engineering and cloud
modernization and how it impacts businesses cross-functionally
while being able to demonstrate that value to technical and
- Confidence in having technical conversations with technical and
non-technical points of contact.
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business
- Ability to build great relationships with both non-technical
and highly technical customers.
- Contribute to the success of a fast-paced and growing
Keywords: Egen Solutions, Naperville , Strategic Customer Success Manager, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!