Field Reimbursement Manager- Remote
Company: AIS Healthcare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
AIS Healthcare is the leading provider of Targeted Drug Delivery
(TDD), and Infusion Care. With our diverse culture, and our values
around Innovation, Stewardship, and Unity, we are committed to
Advancing Quality, and Improving Lives. We are dedicated to doing
more for our patients by providing quality products and services
that enhance the entire care experience.The Field Reimbursement
Manager is a regional, field-based position. This position is
responsible for providing account management, logistical
operational and reimbursement education and support for customers
that directly purchase intrathecal products from AIS Healthcare.
These customers may include hospitals/hospital outpatient
departments, physician practices, and other appropriate
site-of-care facilities. The Field Reimbursement Manager works
closely with RSMs, billing and collections staff and other
professionals involved in securing appropriate documentation and
reimbursement for the use of AIS Healthcare products. Additionally,
this role will serve as a subject matter expert for MyAIS portal
and eRx users. If necessary, the Field Reimbursement Manager will
interact with patients being served by these customers, to assist
providers as well as patients addressing barriers to appropriate
access.The ideal candidate should have outstanding communication
skills with a persuasive and collaborative approach to support our
Sales Team and other partners, including doctors, clinic directors,
and surgery centers. Must have a consistent positive outlook and a
driving need to succeed with every patient interaction.AIS
Healthcare offers great benefits, including health, vision and
dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance,
quarterly bonus opportunity, a vacation package, 401K plan with a
generous employer match, growth, and more!EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of reimbursement, access experience
required, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of related pharmacy experience
preferred.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides onboarding and day-to-day logistical support across a
portfolio of accounts including; training, initial account set-up,
and response to customer inquiries to ensure a positive customer
- Provides information related to product coverage and
reimbursement to appropriate clinic, hospital and other site-
of-care facilities. This information may include payer specific
requirements for claims processing, information regarding prior
authorizations and the appeals process, as well as general
information regarding therapy.
- Manages the retrieval of required documentation from physician
or clinic to include tracking, reporting, scorecard communication,
- Interacts with healthcare professionals, as well as patients
(as necessary), to understand issues and work toward resolution.
Maintains communication with sales personnel throughout interaction
and follows interaction through to resolution.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for EMR and Surescripts for
MyAIS portal and eRx users. Assisting troubleshooting, password
reset, ongoing training, and deficient prescription order entry.
- Explains the funding options available to patients for AIS
Healthcare products. Provides approved materials describing such
programs and refers to the applicable AIS Healthcare website(s)
describing such programs.
- Delivers in-service educational programs on coverage, coding,
and reimbursement across appropriate providers on all AIS
Healthcare-manufactured products as needed.
- Recognizes patients' rights and responsibilities and supports
them in the performance of job duties, respects patient's rights to
privacy and confidentiality.
- Completes assigned projects as directed in a timely manner.
- Shares knowledge gained with other staff members and works as a
- Interacts with others in a positive, respectful, and
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.QUALIFICATION
- Demonstrates AIS Healthcare core values of Innovation,
Stewardship and Unity.
- Strong understanding of revenue cycle processes and technology.
- Experience in field-based customer support role.
- Understanding of local, regional, and national commercial and
public insurance markets.
- Strong understanding of specialty pharmacy operations and
specialty product distribution channels.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and succeed in a team
environment while also demonstrating a high-level of personal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel (up to 75%).
- Strong understanding of call center operations and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal skills with all levels of
employees - including executives and front-line staff.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Solid sense of autonomy.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and
- Ability to be resilient during stressful or high-stake
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic with personal qualities of integrity and
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and
operational levels.Steps to Apply:Complete the required Culture
Index Candidate Assessment (Directions to follow below in this job
posting, so please read in its entirety). *** No application will
be considered if the applicant does not follow instructions and
complete the assessment as part of the application process.
***Culture Index Candidate AssessmentWhy does AIS utilize the
Culture Index Assessment?We recognize how important our employees
are to the success of our company. Our company continues to thrive
due to a culture of teamwork and our ability to match potential
hires with positions that best utilize their natural traits and
skillsets. AIS utilizes the Culture Index Candidate Assessment
surveys to help us select the best match for our positions.How can
I complete the assessment?Copy and paste the following link into
your browser and press enter. Then, select the corresponding
position for which you are applying. (Only one assessment per
candidate is required.) The assessment is brief, taking less than
ten minutes to
HealthCare--- is the leading provider of advanced sterile,
patient-specific intrathecal pump medications and in-home
intravenous infusion, including immune globulin therapies. These
services, combines with your advanced nursing and care coordination
solutions, assist physicians and hospitals in delivering a superior
level of care for optimal therapeutic outcomes.We offer a wonderful
work culture, looking for an impact player who is positive, earnest
and hardworking. For more information visit aiscaregroup.com.
Keywords: AIS Healthcare, Naperville , Field Reimbursement Manager- Remote, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!