Company: DART WAREHOUSE CORPORATION
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our company is a well-established multi state company that is
continuing to grow and expand. We strive to create a family
atmosphere where everyone is friendly and appreciates one another.
The Operations Manager is a key member of the leadership team
responsible for overseeing all aspects of warehouse operations as
it pertains to labor management, shipping and receiving, inventory
management, quality assurance, and safety.Responsibilities include
but are not limited to the below:
- Will be responsible for the efficient operation of the
Outbound/Inbound team. Accountable to drive Key Business
initiatives - Productivity, Quality, and Safety.
- Develop and implement a daily scorecard to track and
communicate Key Business initiatives and expectations.
- Scorecard items to include, but not limited to:
- Pieces handled per day
- OSHA recordable rate
- Shipment Times
- Zero Ships
- Train, coach, and support 20-30 warehouse operators to meet Key
Business initiatives and area Scorecard metrics.
- Establish warehouse operator's roles and responsibilities to
ensure that all work is consistently performed to the highest
standards of quality.
- Drive expected results with motivation and disciplinary action
- Ensure that the warehouse area is maintained in a safe and
hazard free condition by adhering to written policies and
procedures and following good workmanship practices. Excellent
organization, prioritization and communication skills are
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Other duties as required and assigned.Required
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 4 years of management/warehouse operations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching and
- Demonstrated ability to train, supervise and motivate team
- Able to set high expectations and hold others accountable for
- Must be PC literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook and PowerPoint
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and HolidaysEqual Opportunity Employer - Minority
/ Female / Veteran / Disabled
Keywords: DART WAREHOUSE CORPORATION, Naperville , Operations Manager-Naperville, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!