Senior Product Manager, Medical Marketing - UPLIZNA
Company: Horizon Therapeutics
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us,
success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of
lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly
to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who
are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something
bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose
values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help
others live up to theirs.
- Pull-through implementation of the brand strategy for medical
marketing of the UPLIZNA to neurologists, neuro-ophthalmologists,
and allied healthcare professionals through insight-generating
initiatives including advisory boards, and educational efforts like
symposia and peer-peer programs (live and remote).
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the disease state,
competitive landscape and therapeutic management of the space while
working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to continue
to grow product adoption.
- Support all speaker bureau management activities including
speaker training, content development, and program
- Design, develop and facilitate professional advisory board
meetings to obtain feedback from external experts including
developing and presenting summary reports to the cross-functional
- Coordinate with field teams to build external relationships
with thought leaders and other strategic business partners.
Leverage business insights and expert feedback to provide active
input into the development and review of brand strategy, tactical
plans, and the financial plan.
- Develop and project manage promotional tactics and programs
including peer to peer program resources for field deployment.
- Collaborate with Market Research to develop and implement a
comprehensive market research plan. Maintain an in-depth knowledge
of competitive activity and market dynamics that can affect the
product's development. Leverage brand insights to inform
segmentation, channel mix preferences, and targeting of customer
- Manage projects with external partners (Med Ed agency, meeting
planners, & consultants) to ensure integration and consistency of
strategies, message, and tactics.
- Effectively and consistently execute multiple, simultaneous
projects and manage resources to ensure deliverables are on time,
on budget, and answer business objectives. Manage project timelines
and budgets including development of work plans and routing of all
promotional materials through medical, regulatory, and legal
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand plan with
responsibility for defining and executing key areas within the
associated tactical plans. Effectively executes all brand
strategies to consistently meet or exceed the brand's business
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required; PharmD or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Medical Marketing focus areas (Advisory Boards
management, congress coordination, peer-to-peer education and/or
speaker bureau management) is required.
- Experience working with buy and bill or infusion products
- Experience in pharmaceutical product launch planning and
execution strongly preferred.
- Experience working with multiple projects and managing multiple
- Must have strong planning, project management, communication,
and organization skills.
- Understanding of the principles of brand management, including
brand positioning, messaging & overall campaign execution.
- Work well with others in a very fast-paced environment.
- Requires approximately 30% travel, including some overnight and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a
condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the
U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson
(currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). 'Fully
vaccinated' is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the
Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide
medical and religious accommodations as required by law.
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified
applications are given equal opportunity and that selection
decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who,
because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in
completing this application or at any time during the application
process, should contact the Human Resources Department.by
Keywords: Horizon Therapeutics, Naperville , Senior Product Manager, Medical Marketing - UPLIZNA, Executive , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!