Associate Product Manager - Engineering - Located in Bolingbrook, IL
Company: G&W Electric Co
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Position Summary: Reporting to the Product Line Manager, the
Associate Product Manager (Underground)position provides Product
Management of underground switching products, including all global
sales & manufacturing locations for overhead products. This role
will partner closely with the Product Manager to increase product
line revenues and margin dollars by developing strategies to
identify growth markets and grow our business within key identified
- Assist in development a 5-year plan to revenue target / market
share including product needs, cost targets to support pricing and
- Assist in developing market outlook conditions, including SAM,
- Research market needs, identify product gaps and initiate new
product development programs.
- Create programs to increase our value to end users.
- Identify large strategic opportunities for extending product
- Create and maintain a communication and tracking mechanism with
our sales team, both direct and rep to achieve our goals for new
- Oversee development of a rolling 1-year tactical plan for new
products and measure execution.
- Monitor industry trends that will impact product
- Define product requirements and translate customer needs into
- Develop a 1-year sales plan by region with sales department for
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction and implement applicable actions
to improve and maintain customer satisfaction.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2years technical background experience in a sales or
product management role.
- Strong technical aptitude and comfortable with specification
- Effective presentation skills.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.Preferred
- International experience
- Experience in Power Distribution segment of the electrical
industryG&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender,
national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification
protected by federal, state, or local law.G&W Electric
participates in the E-Verify process for all new hires.VEVRAA
Keywords: G&W Electric Co, Naperville , Associate Product Manager - Engineering - Located in Bolingbrook, IL, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!