Company: Pentegra Systems
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_We are seeking an exceptional individual to oversee a team of
salespeople, supporting them to achieve their greatest
This is not a direct sales position, but rather a position for
someone with experience managing people and sales results, who
understands the sales process and can coach, lead, and hold a
diverse team accountable to their metrics. This person will be
responsible for the performance of the sales team as a whole as
opposed to carrying an individual sales goal. The position is
rewarded on the performance of the entire team as they work toward
their individual goals, not only in total sales (including renewal
of existing business) but in their execution of the KPI's that
drive successful performance and build a culture of continued
*What You'll Do: *
* Manage and hold accountable individual sales teammates, removing
obstacles to allow them to achieve their KPI's. KPI's include, in
addition to total revenue: new qualified opportunities, sales
appointments conducted, pipeline size, conversion rate, execution
of prospecting activities, cultivating leads and relationships.
* Join sales teammates in prospecting meetings to ensure our
qualification process is solid, well executed, and that we are
uncovering and responding to the prospect's true need.
* Coordinate sales support with/from subject matter experts,
operations teammates, marketing and executives.
* Work with the sales person, marketing, and operations team in the
creation of proposals and statements of work.
* Thoroughly and promptly review sales proposals with and/or from
the sales team, ensuring the appropriate solution has been
identified and documented in the scope of services, and ensuring
accuracy of the technical solution.
* Review contracts and service level agreements, and determine best
solution to meet client and business objectives. Provide written
feedback to teammates.
* Provide sales support by attending pre-sale discovery meetings
and attending presentations of proposals.
* Support marketing activities as needed, including creation of
blogs and white papers.
* Oversee existing client-relationship management team, ensuring
meetings are conducted, client needs are addressed, scope creep is
minimized, and new revenue opportunities are identified and
* Recruit, hire, coach, train, onboard and mentor new sales
* Develop new and manage existing sales partnerships
*Key influencing factors in our decision on whom will fill this
position include: *
* Education (bachelor's degree or higher)
* Experience managing people
* Ability to hold individuals accountable
* Sales and professional development coaching experience to help
sales people achieve their individual goals
* Knowledge of low voltage services, including IT and AV
technologies and services, such that the individual is comfortable
with the services we sell and can help sales people to articulate
our differentiators and offerings
* Ability to work closely with business unit directors and general
* Success at building relationship with clients, sales people,
prospects, and operations teammates
You may think you should not apply because you do not have all the
experience required. If you can make a legitimate case as to why
you have attributes that will allow you to deliver exceptional
results in this role, we want to hear from you! Please state your
case in your application so we know you're serious.
Pentegra Systems offers an exciting work environment that is
continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous
benefits package, including performance incentives, and recognition
programs: including an annual award trip. Our selection process
includes personality and aptitude assessment to help ensure top
candidates are added to our team.
Pentegra Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national
origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or
protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace
free of any discrimination or harassment. Pentegra Systems will
only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa
sponsorship will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Naperville, IL 60563: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Do you need, or will you need, sponsorship to work in the
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Pentegra Systems, Naperville , Sales Manager, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!