Field Support Manager
Company: Cardinal Logistics
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Summary:The Field Support Manager will provide managerial
support to more than one location. They will fill in for location
mangers and offer any support to keep the location running
efficiently. -Essential Functions:
- Work one on one with customer's operations manager for planning
purposes, volume forecasting and pro-active problem solving.
- Promote, participate, and deliver monthly safety training
assisting with the establishment of safety programs.
- Provide support and relief for field operations across the
- Responds timely to recruiters, employees' and customer's
questions or concern as soon as possible.
- Be available 24/7 for Operations business as necessary.
- Full profit and loss accountability for the Operation
- Accountable for the claims performance at the Operations
Center, including the immediate reporting of accident, OS&D,
and accident/cargo claims.
- Provide reports for Billing, Level of Service, Operations and
Safety accurately and in a timely manner according to the internal
or external customer.
- Other duties are required. -Other Requirements:
Bachelor degree in Supply Chain
Management/Business or related field.Five years of experience in
the transportation industry.Basic computer skills required,
including Outlook, Excel, Word, and TMW.Excellent oral and written
communication skills required.Good problem solving skills
necessary.Must be able to work independently.
Keywords: Cardinal Logistics, Naperville , Field Support Manager, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!