Company: Selig Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Selig is committed to employing the best qualified candidates
for approved company positions while engaging in recruitment and
selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable
employment laws. It is the policy of Selig to provide equal
employment opportunities to all applicants and employees.Job
- Perform all work in accordance with safety requirements
- Develop and maintain a high-performing sales team by setting
clear expectations, providing timely and regular feedback,
supporting individual development, and actively managing the
succession planning process.
- Continuously evaluate and adjust distribution of accounts and
workload across team to support Commercial Operating Model.
- Travel frequently with Sales Managers and develop relationships
at leadership/executive levels with key accounts (cap
manufacturers, distributors, and brand owners/CPGs)
- Partner with Marketing and Business Development leadership to
define and penetrate areas of market opportunity.
- Coordinate and approve the team's annual budget and regular
- Act as a point of escalation for Sales Managers to resolve
- Identify and mitigate areas of business risk.
-Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales leadership with revenue
responsibility of over $100 million annually.
- Experience in the packaging or consumer products industry is
- Strong leadership skills.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills to communicate
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and able to maintain
Keywords: Selig Group, Inc., Naperville , Sales Director, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!