Director, Central Testing Utility, Business Enablement, Quality Review and Governance
Company: Bank of Montreal
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Director, Central Testing Utility, Business Enablement, Quality
Review and Governance page is loaded Director, Central Testing
Utility, Business Enablement, Quality Review and Governance Apply
locations Naperville, IL, USA VIRTUAL(R)49 - HomeRes - WI time type
Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id R230019436
Application Deadline: 11/17/2023Address:1200 E. Warrenville RoadJob
Family Group:Business ManagementProvides oversight, governance and
monitoring of operations to drive consistency and quality ensuring
that internal control processes are adequate and functional.
Develops and implements the integrated roadmap to guide the review,
design, development, implementation, and ongoing operation of
quality practices and management processes in alignment with
established standards. Administers operations governance policies
and maintains strategic alignment to ensure adherence and
- Fosters a culture aligned to BMO purpose, values and strategy
and role models BMO values and behaviours in all that they do.
- Ensures alignment between values and behaviour that fosters
diversity and inclusion.
- Regularly connects work to BMO's purpose, sets inspirational
goals, defines clear expected outcomes, and ensures clear
accountability for follow through.
- Builds interdependent teams that collaborate across functional
and operating groups to create the highest value for all
- Attracts, retains, and enables the career development of top
- Improves team performance, recognizes and rewards performance,
coaches employees, supports their development, and manages poor
performance.Acts as a trusted advisor to senior leaders for making
business decisions and implementing strategic initiatives.
- Develops an expert understanding of business/group
- Networks with industry contacts to gather competitive insights
and best practices.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve organizational
effectiveness, efficiencies and standardization including process
improvements and data/tools/technology solutions.
- May consult to or serve on various committees and task
- Leads the definition, development, documentation, maintenance
and administration of operations governance framework, concepts,
standards, guidelines and methodologies.
- Manages resources and leads the execution of strategic
initiatives to deliver on business and financial goals.
- Develops the business case by identifying needs, analysing
potential options and assessing expected return on investment.
- Recommends business priorities, advises on resource
requirements and develops roadmap for strategic execution.
- Acts as the prime contact for internal/external stakeholder
relationships, which may include regulators.
- May network with industry contacts to gain competitive insights
and best practices.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify business
requirements and opportunities for improved operations
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Defines business requirements for analytics and reporting to
ensure data insights inform business decision making.
- Participates in identification of operations governance
opportunities and related data/information specifications.
- Maintains standards and monitors compliance and effectiveness
of operations processes.
- Implements, maintains and reviews processes to ensure quality
and compliance with Bank, regulatory and operational standands and
- Leads change management programs of varying scope and type,
including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management,
execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan
designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops
tailored messaging and identifies appropriate distribution
- Supports the resolution of issues by coordinating stakeholders
in the information chain.
- Assesses and adapts existing operational programs; develops new
capabilities to ensure ongoing success.
- Oversees the design, development, and implementation of tools
and training required to deliver business results.
- Defines, implements, and documents quality measures and
provides guidance on how policy requirements translate to business
- Plans and controls unit operating expenses in accordance with
- Leads/oversees the management of vendor relationships and
provides guidelines for execution; ensures that all agreements are
met as per requirements.
- Leads/supports contract negotiations with vendors, balancing
cost, risk and performance.
- Performs assessments and planning to verify that the business
requirements are within standards.
- Identifies and implements the optimum means to collect,
process, analyze and report on information and data to ensure
ongoing accuracy, integrity and security.
- Design, develops, implements and maintains effective reporting
and metrics to monitor, track and report on operational performance
- Participates in the resolution of operating/technical problems
or manages escalation with other BMO technical support groups.
- Validates and tests changes to technology systems in support of
- Operates at a group/enterprise-wide level and serves as a
senior specialist resource across BMO. -
- Influences how teams/groups work together.
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or
ambiguous situations and to find solutions to multiple,
interdependent, complex problems.
- Communicates abstract concepts in simple terms.
- Fosters strong internal and external networks and works with
and across multiple teams to achieve business objectives.
- Anticipates trends and responds by implementing appropriate
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as
- Typically 9+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary
degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Seasoned expert with extensive industry knowledge.
- Technical leader viewed as a thought leader for
- Verbal & written communication skills - Expert.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Expert.
- Influence skills - Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group
collaboration - Expert.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making - Expert.Compensation and
Benefits:$128,000.00 - $183,000.00The base salary represents BMO
Financial Group's hiring range for this position. Actual salaries
will vary and will be based on various factors, such as location,
skills, experience, and qualification for the role. Salaries for
part-time roles will be pro-rated based on number of hours
regularly worked.Base salary is one component of BMO Financial
Group's total compensation package for employees, which may include
performance-based incentives, commissions or discretionary bonuses,
as well as other perks and rewards. BMO also offers health
insurance, tuition reimbursement, accident and life insurance, and
retirement savings plans. To view more details of our benefits,
please visit: www.bmousbenefits.com .We're here to helpAt BMO we
are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business
and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our
customers, our communities and our people. By working together,
innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and
businesses, and power economic growth around the world.As a member
of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have
more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an
impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support
you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones,
as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and
coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities,
we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your
skillset.To find out more visit us at http://jobs.bmo.com/us/en BMO
is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace.
By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through
our people and our perspectives. BMO is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available
on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the
selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your
recruiter.Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited
resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any
unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be
considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting
agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency
agreement contract for service to submit resumes. About Us BMO is a
leading bank driven by a single purpose: to Boldly Grow the Good in
business and life. Everywhere we do business, we're focused on
building, investing and transforming how we work to drive
performance and continue growing the good.Who we areWe're proud to
be fueling growth and expanding possibilities for individuals,
families and businesses. More than 12 million customers count on us
for personal and commercial banking, wealth management and
investment services. As the 8th largest bank in North America by
assets, we provide personal and commercial banking, wealth
management and investment services to more than 12 million
customers. In Canada, the United States and across the globe, we'll
continue to build, invest and transform to drive performance that
serves the good that grows.
Keywords: Bank of Montreal, Naperville , Director, Central Testing Utility, Business Enablement, Quality Review and Governance, Executive , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!