RN or LPN WEEKENDS - All Shifts
Company: St. Patrick's Residence
Posted on: November 16, 2021
RN or LPN WEEKENDS - All ShiftsSt. Patrick's Residence is a
Faith-Based, nonprofit, long-term care and short-term
rehabilitation facility, which is served by the Carmelite Sisters
for the Aged and Infirm. Since 1964, the Sisters and their staff
and volunteers have lovingly cared for individuals with love,
respect and dignity."So far I really like it here, respectful,
caring faculty that help and support each other.. I would recommend
anyone in a Healthcare setting to apply." May 5, 2021 RN Supervisor
employee review on IndeedWe are looking for an RN or LPN WEEKENDS -
All Shifts.** Sign-On Bonus $500 **St. Patrick's can offer you:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- Health, dental, vision, HSA with employer contribution
- Fully paid life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- AFLAC supplemental insurances
- Retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Low patient-to-staff ratio
- On-site training and skills enhancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- A mission-based approach to providing nursing careRN or LPN
WEEKENDS - All Shifts Job Summary:
- Respond to all staff, family members and residents in a
courteous, patient and caring manner.
- Follow established standards of nursing practices and implement
facility policies and procedures.
- Interpret existing policies and procedures to nursing staff,
residents, families and physicians.
- Supervise and evaluate all direct resident care and initiate
corrective action as necessary.
- Manage shift change reports and record sufficient information
to implement appropriate follow-up action.
- Conduct resident rounds daily, reporting problems to nursing
supervisor and initiating corrective action immediately.
- Pass Medication, manage patient care needs.
- Complete required documentationThis is a brief overview of job
responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.RN or LPN
WEEKENDS - All Shifts Qualifications:
- Current Illinois license as Registered Nurse or Licensed
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination Required.
- SNF and LTC experience preferred.
- CPR certification.
- Guide, support and offer leadership to CNAs on assigned
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be
self-motivated and function as an "in charge" person.
- Knowledge and interest in working with elderly.
- PCC experience a bonus!Please consider joining our team working
where The Difference is Love?!St. Patrick's Residence is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits
discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic
origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other legally protected class.SPRNURSING2021ExperiencePreferred
- 1 year(s): SNF and LTC experience preferred.EducationPreferred
- Associates or better in NursingLicenses &
- Nursing LicenseSkillsPreferred
- Infection ControlBehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: St. Patrick's Residence, Naperville , RN or LPN WEEKENDS - All Shifts, Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!