Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Location: Naperville, IL Salary: Dependent on Experience
Description: Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Part Time
Nurse Practitioner or Registered Nurse for one of our top clients
in the Naperville, IL region.***Very Competitive pay! -******MUST
HAVE AN ACTIVE NP or RN LICENSE!***Job Description:
- Nurse Practitioners/Registered Nurses needed for PCR COVID
Testing at Long Term Care facilities
- E/M Encounter and COVID19 Testing:
- Identify patient and review pertinent recent and past medical
history as well as any history of nasal trauma or surgery.
- Record recent vital signs and contemporaneous temperature.
- Examine the clear nostril by asking the patient to occlude each
nostril and breath through each one. One at a time to verify
patient description of which is the clear side.
- Examine the clear nostril with a bright spotlight.
- Push the tip of the patient's nose upwards with one hand while
inserting the nasal pharyngeal swab approximately 7 cm. Or until
slight resistance is felt. (This should be done by following the
procedure outlined in the training video).
- Withdraw the NP swab and insert into the transport media
contained in the transport tube. Break the swab off into the tube
and seal the tube.
- All PPE is providedOther Details:
- Zoom orientation/training with CMO prior to assignment
- Use the appropriate E&M code for the encounter by following
the published guidelines for HPI, Exam, focused ROS, Indications
for the encounter, ordering physician (facility medical
- A template will be provided for guidance with
- Place Encounter Form into the Biohazard Specimen Collection
- Active NP or RN License within the state you are practicing
- qPCR experience -Schedule:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Naperville , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!