Healthcare Economics Analyst
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate
and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare
payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire
positive change. You can be part of an established company with a
40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our
client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of
the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that
fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent
individual can participate and perform their best work. We are
MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for developing and
distributing operational and client-facing reports, predictive
analytics, prospective modeling, and/or other data analyses.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. May develop internal operational volume and performance
reporting on the business.
2. May develop and distribute client-facing operational volume and
3. May create geographic and disruptive analyses intended to aid
the sale of new business.
4. May analyze client and prospect claim files, with development of
value based savings models. 5. May serve as a strategic advisor
across various disciplines and departments.
6. May analyze internal operational processes and create
incremental revenue opportunity stories based on process
7. Focus on creation and implementation of process improvement
opportunities for Healthcare Economics
8. Serve as a mentor or manager to less experienced and /or newer
Healthcare Economics colleagues.
9. Commit to client service excellence.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role
is considered to be a High Risk Role.
The incumbent works under general supervision and with some
discretion to complete the job responsibilities. The incumbent
relies on varied knowledge gained through previous experience with
non-standard issues to review, analyze, and draw conclusions. In
addition, one has authority to act on resolutions of extraordinary
issues and provides input to how information is presented to the
Note: This job cannot be performed in Colorado.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in statistics, accounting, finance,
economics, healthcare informatics, business informatics, data
science, public health or related field; or HS Diploma and 4 years
of related experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in reporting, analytics, or a similar
field, preferably within a healthcare environment
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board
certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of managed care concepts and principles
* Problem solving, analytical, organization, and communication
(written, verbal and listening) skills
* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job
responsibilities, including MS Office, as well SQL Server
* Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects
* Ability to perform varied and complex aspects of statistical
analysis at an advanced level preferred.
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard
office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s)
for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment
such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and
we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and
benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as
recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly
and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible,
as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional
development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement
Your benefits will include:
Medical, dental and vision coverage (low copay & deductible
Short- and long-term disability
401(k) + match
Generous Paid Time Off
Paid company holidays
Keywords: MultiPlan, Naperville , Healthcare Economics Analyst, Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!