Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Overview Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the #1
Massage Therapy Provider in the industry!! -Do you love massage
therapy and want to work in an environment where your skills are
maximized, while earning a substantial income? We are looking for
friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our clients in
their body's wellness and help them achieve life changing results.
-At PCRK Group you'll join a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through total body care. We provide
professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and
clientele so you can focus on delivering as many massage therapy
treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get
to see the long-term impact your services make for members. -WHAT
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has a -passion -for massage therapy, enjoys helping
people, and has a -a -caring-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest
level of integrity
- Passionate individual who thrives in a busy environment, while
always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch
and Rapid Tension Relief therapy
- Must be a licensed Massage Therapist. Some experience is
helpful HOWEVER, we offer PAID training for all new hires,
regardless of experience
- Must have a flexible schedule that includes nights and
weekendsWHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and
efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with
one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and
fun work environmentBENEFITS & PAY:
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work!
Starting at $20 per service hour plus incentives, bonuses, &
gratuities based on experience and availability!
- Excellent Medical Plans for all full time & part time
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off for all full time & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Free CEU's for massage therapists and additional training in
massage modalities for additional income
- 45% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other
locations and keep your benefits!JOB TYPES:
- Full-time, Part-time, WeekendsLICENSE
- Massage Therapy (Required)What We'll Accomplish Together As a
team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services
that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and
the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. - -*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE")
is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated
franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME
SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their
affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates.
Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each
individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary
from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Naperville , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!