Clinical Supervisor, Pediatrics, Naperville - House Supervisor
Company: Dupage Medical Group
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Clinical Supervisor, Pediatrics, NapervilleOverview
Clinical Supervisor, Pediatrics, Naperville, IL
Good enough isn't for us. Duly Health and Care's team members show
up every day driven to exceed expectations. We challenge
assumptions and invite dissent to accomplish bold goals and unleash
the most extraordinary work of your career. We see and support the
remarkable in every person within and beyond the walls of our
Duly Health and Care works to understand what matters most to you.
We recruit and retain team members who share a relentless passion
and pride for helping others live happier and healthier lives. We
invest in helping our team members develop their talents in a way
that is rich in personal meaning. We invite you to join us, fulfill
your purpose and make your mark!
This Clinical Supervisor position will support the General
Pediatrics group which operates out of three different locations.
Hours of operation vary: Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 8:00pm and every
Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm. The group consists of 7 doctors and 1
NP. Staffing in the department consists of 10 RNs, 2 MAs, and 8
* Directs plans and coordinates all aspects of nursing services
within the site
* Provide professional clinical leadership, maintain work schedule
for nursing department staff, delegate tasks, monitor overtime and
adjust schedules accordingly, approve time off requests for nursing
staff and adjust schedule as needed, provide orientation and
training for new nursing staff members, assist in annual employee
evaluations, coordinate nursing staff meetings as needed, delegate
nursing task, inventory medical supplies and submit supply orders
as needed, monitor budgetary constraints, maintain DMG policy and
procedures, doctor/patient liaison, maintain patient
confidentiality, assure OSHA/Safety compliance, meet regularly with
* Provides supervision over assigned nursing staff for the
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Customer Focus: Demonstrates excellence in customer service and
satisfaction levels for internal and external customers. This is
achieved by having knowledge of and conforming to customer
requirements by identifying, understanding and meeting these
* Interpersonal Skills: Seeks to understand before being understood
through effective listening and sensitivity to others needs and
* Results Orientation: Focuses self and others on achieving quality
and financial outcomes in a responsive timely manner.
* Decisive: Resolute in making a decision to act based on
conclusions reached based on facts. Demonstrates good judgment in
making these decisions.
* Integrity/Ethics: Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty,
sincerity. Trusted to do the right thing.
* Diversity: Values the worth of others and respects diverse points
of view. Promotes support and team work within and across
* Engenders Trust: Provides appropriate resources, direction, and
accountability. Allows employees to identify and resolve work
issues through empowerment.
* Mentoring/Employee Development: Develops employees in a positive
manner - maintaining and building self-esteem and confidence and
competence - helping employees achieve their maximum potential and
* Change Agent: Provides vision and planning to reach goals.
Addresses concerns in forthright manner and welcomes innovation and
new approaches to reach new heights in service and quality.
* Organization Savvy: Understands key stakeholders as demonstrated
in managing, promoting, and cultivating relationships. Has keen
understanding of industry and trends.
* Personal Job Competence: Performs core responsibilities of
position efficiently and effectively within parameters of
organization policies, procedures and external governmental
EDUCATION and / or CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE:
* RN license required
* CPR Certified
At least 3 years nursing experience and at least 1 year of
Keywords: Dupage Medical Group, Naperville , Clinical Supervisor, Pediatrics, Naperville - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!