Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Transitions Hospice LLC
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Transitions is seeking Certified Nurse Aides to join our growing
family! Transitions is an actively growing organization of
individuals who are passionate about healthcare. We offer prime
opportunities for growth through mentoring, training and tuition
reimbursement programs, as well as the support needed to be
The right candidate will be compassionate and able to support our
patients and families, and care for their needs in a way that
aligns with our philosophy: to empower our patients and families by
providing the tools and support necessary to embrace life. We don't
focus on the finality of death; we focus on the practical side of
living. Our job is to assist our patients and families through the
physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges of life's final
What We Offer:
We offer competitive salary, benefits packages and a supportive and
collaborative environment with room to grow.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Phone
- Nursing Equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w Company Match
Valid Certification as a CNA
Valid Drivers License Required
- Assist hospice patients with all activities of daily living;
for example bathing, feeding, dressing, transfers, vitals, nail
care, and other duties based on patients individual needs.
- Perform various services for all patient necessary to meet the
patient's personal needs.
- Promote comfort and a safe environment.
- Report and document all services provided and observations of
patients on every shift.
- Completion of recognized Certified Nursing Assistant
- Minimum of one-year direct patient care experience in a home
and hospice care setting required.
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions and document
- Understands Hospice philosophy and needs of terminally
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of a good driving
record and reliable transportation that is insured.
Keywords: Transitions Hospice LLC, Naperville , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!