Speech-Language Pathologist - Healthcare
Company: Westside Children's Therapy
Posted on: May 24, 2023
At Westside Children's Therapy, our Speech-Language Pathologists
are compassionate and devoted mentors who work 1:1 with children
between 0-18 years old. Westside fosters a safe, collaborative
environment where our SLPs are free to be themselves, make
mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the
support of working on high-functioning teams.Who You Are
- Compassionate and encouraging mentor
- Energetic and silly, with the ability to connect with
- Accountable and attentive to the needs of others
- Patient with a kind and nurturing spiritWhat You'll Do
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic evaluations on children.
Analyze, interpret, and document evaluation results.
- Nurture client's social skills through hands-on and
- Develop and implement individual and/or group therapy according
to individual needs and goals.
- Provide family education and training to assist in the
carryover of skills into a client's daily living environment.
- Collaborate and Co-treat with OTs, PTs, BCBAs, and RBTs before,
during, or after sessions to reach therapeutic goals
- Mentor Clinical Fellows and/or other Speech-Language
Pathologists as assigned
- Maintain a caseload of 30 direct therapy hours per weekWhat
- Master's Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative
disorders or equivalent from an accredited college or university
(Clinical Fellows will be considered based on the availability of
- Pediatric outpatient experience working with children 0-18
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sincere interest in learning and implementing Speech
- Passion for working with children with special needsWhat You'll
- A Great Culture
- Competitive Salary & Performance Bonuses Program
- 401K with Employer Match
- Leadership Development Training for Staff
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off, Paid Sick Days, and Paid Holidays
- Team Outing Stipends & Staff Events
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast-Growing Company
- Therapy Director Mentoring & Observations
- Beautiful, State-of-the-Art Clinic
- Westside is a culture-first organization that cares foremost
about how our Speech-Language Pathologists feel on a daily basis.
We foster a safe environment where employees are free to be
themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and
experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above
all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids' lives. As an SLP
with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we
think you'd be a great fit!
Keywords: Westside Children's Therapy, Naperville , Speech-Language Pathologist - Healthcare, Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...