PMHNP Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
PMHNP Nurse PractitionerJob Experience
Experience treating adults with a variety of mental healthcare
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing
treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication,
evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional
treatment needs, and providing therapy.
Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental Health
Nurse Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC)
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical,
ability to work with diverse populations.
Is This You?
* Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
* Seeking work life balance.
* Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
* The ability to work closely with adults and the child/adolescent
* Proven $151,00 to $194,000 + in Compensation with
* Generous Signing Bonus and Generous Annual Stock Awards
* Full benefits package: W2, health, dental, vision, life, 401k
(with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
* Collegial work environment.
* Newly designed and modern offices.
* Full time billers and full time schedulers, you get to do what
you went to school for, Therapy, not billing or finding your own
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with medication and medication
* Full administrative support.
* Latest in digital technology.
* Strong work/life balance.
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
* Licensed in Illinois with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC) and holding an active
* Full Practice Authority License for Illinois is highly preferred
but not required.
* Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Naperville , PMHNP Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry, Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!