Physical Therapist- Outpatient - Physical Therapist
Company: Dupage Medical Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Physical Therapist- OutpatientOverview
Good enough isn't for us. Duly Health and Care's team members show
up every day driven to exceed expectations. We see and support the
remarkable in every person within and beyond the walls of our
Duly Health and Care works to understand what matters most to you.
We recruit and retain team members who share a relentless passion
and pride for helping others live happier and healthier lives. We
invest in helping our team members develop their talents in a way
that is rich in personal meaning. We invite you to join us, fulfill
your purpose and make your mark!
About the job:
* At Duly, therapists get to be therapists. That means we build
relationships with our physicians through patient-centered care,
not marketing calls. And because Duly Health and Care is a
full-service healthcare organization, we have access to our large
physician network including primary care, pediatrics, ICC,
orthopedics and more. We're a passionate team and always looking to
learn more, investigate new treatments and hear from leading
experts so that we can continue to grow as therapists. We support
our therapists in the pursuit of advanced certification and offer
financial support and incentives to reach these levels by offering
in-house courses, weekend symposiums, a Med Bridge subscription and
providing $1000 a year to use towards continued education. As well
as a SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000!
* We offer a wide variety of physical rehabilitation specialties
including sports medicine, pelvic health, vestibular rehabilitation
and pediatric therapy to fit your unique lifestyle and career goals
while providing our patients with high-quality care. If you're
interested in exploring new paths, we'll support you with access
and means to develop your specialized skill sets.
* PT/OT Specialties include: Cancer Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy,
Industrial Rehabilitation, Lymphedema Treatment, Pelvic Health,
Neuro Therapy, Pediatric therapy, Spine therapy, Sports Medicine,
and Vestibular Therapy.
Holistic benefits designed to help our team members flourish in all
aspects of their lives, including:
* Comprehensive medical and prescription drug benefits that include
medical coverage at 100% (after deductible) when utilizing a Duly
* $5,250 Tuition Reimbursement per year
* 40 hours paid volunteer time off
* A culture committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and
* Wellness program that includes complimentary subscriptions to
Noom and Calm apps
* 12 Weeks parental leave at 100% pay and a financial benefit for
adoption and surrogacy for non-physician team members
* 401(k) Match and discretionary
* Profit-sharing program
* Partnership with Duly Health and Care physicians from a wide
variety of specialties. This means no marketing or scheduling
pressures, due to an in-house network of referrals. It also means a
diverse caseload, so you can treat a variety of patients and
* Collaboration in both independent and team environments;
expressing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to problem
solve and think creatively.
* Opportunity to participate in onsite continuing education along
with CEU funds to obtain education outside of Duly Health and
* Work/life balance for all therapists across the organization.
* Participation in sporting and community events in the surrounding
* Growth opportunities including mentorship and development for
therapists interested in leadership roles.
* No marketing expectations
* And most importantly, focus on patient care and outcomes,
allowing you to spend more time with your patients.
* Bachelor's, Master's or Doctor's degree of an accredited physical
* Certification in Physical Therapy and valid state license to
practice including completion of appropriate coursework from an
Keywords: Dupage Medical Group, Naperville , Physical Therapist- Outpatient - Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!