Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job Description Housekeeper Lead StoryPointText "SPNPHKL" to
312-900-8924 to apply The Housekeeping Lead is responsible for the
day-to-day personnel management of the cleaning staff. This is an
on-site job combined with office time. The Housekeeping Manager has
the overall responsibility for the organization of the day-to-day
cleaning operation and requires some hands-on work, including
filling in for cleaning staff when required. Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership abilities.
- Ability to train staff on company policies as well as on their
- Sound problem solving skills.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning materials, equipment, and
tools, along with communication and teaching skills to impart this
information to his/her employees.
- Ability to identify hazards and report to management.
- Ability to train and motivate staff to provide quality
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to
concisely follow client direction. Primary Responsibilities
- Ensures all operational and safety procedures are properly
- Establishes schedule and plan daily work assignments.
- Manages customer housekeeping problems; investigate complaints
about cleaning service.
- Inspects and approve staff work performance.
- Ensures cleaning is done to contract specifications.
- Manages & orders inventories of cleaning equipment and
- Maintains department budget and manage cleaning expenses and
produce reports on expenditures.
- Provides training and coaching to both current and new
employees and manage the number of hours employees work.
- Arranges maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment (i.e.
- Undertakes necessary administration and paperwork.
- Produces official order forms for equipment, uniform, and
- Investigates and maintains a working knowledge of developments
in cleaning equipment and materials.
- As a Housekeeping Manager you are to work toward continual
improvement of the overall organization. General Working
ConditionsThis position entails standing for long periods of time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk and use
hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other
equipment and objects. The employee is occasionally required to
reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to
review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee
will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work
environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise
level in the work environment is moderate. Occasional travel to
different locations may be required.Connecting Seniors, Families
and CommunitiesFor over 37 years, our senior living communities
have served seniors and their families across Michigan, Ohio,
Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, and Tennessee, with each location offering
unique services including independent, enhanced, and assisted
living, as well as memory care and rehabilitation and skilled
nursing. Through forming authentic connections and committing to
creating the absolute best experiences each day for our residents
and their families, we've created a special culture within our
communities that allows our employees to do their best work and our
residents to shine every day. Not Just Making Every Day Great.
Making Every Minute Great. There are 1,440 minutes in every single
day. We aspire to make each one of them an exceptional moment. This
philosophy is supported by our 6 powerful, yet simple pillars:
Dream Big, Have Courage, Take Initiative, Be Accountable, Give Back
& Enjoy it. We strive to fulfill the aspirational yet unattainable
goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person, in
every interaction, every minute of every day. It begins with
empowering our employees. Every employee, at every level of the
company, is expected to perform like a leader. Everyone is
encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other above
everything else. No one here just "does their job" The mission is
to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis on putting
people first has helped us successfully grow for the right reasons.
We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers,
adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career
opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true
happiness is only found in the service of others. We want
high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat
each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the
biggest ideas. If you love serving others, and are looking for an
opportunity to thrive, CommonSail Investment Group and our
businesses is your destination. This classification description is
intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work
difficulty that are required of positions given this title and
should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not
intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor
to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under
her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or
illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not
mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.Equal
Opportunity EmployerClick on glassdoor to see our employee
Keywords: StoryPoint, Naperville , Housekeeping Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!