Dishwasher - Little Pops Pizzeria
Company: Little Pops Pizzeria
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a dedicated, organized
dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced
culinary environment. The dishwasher's main duties include ensuring
the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and
flatware. They may also clean appliances and machines, empty and
clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.To be
successful as a dishwasher, you should be a committed,
communicative team player with excellent time management skills.
You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere
to all food safety regulations and procedures.Dishwasher
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes,
pots, pans, and flatware.
- Preparing kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking
dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as
pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with
other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes
and procedures.Dishwasher Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.Powered
Keywords: Little Pops Pizzeria, Naperville , Dishwasher - Little Pops Pizzeria, Hospitality & Tourism , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!