Wood Coatings Sales Associate
Company: JC LICHT LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Description:Want to be a part of the most AUDACIOUS and
radically EXCELLENT Paint & Decorating Retailer in the Country?
Join our amazing team where you are not only a part of growing
company but also a family! The JC Licht family where everyone is
equally important.JC Licht is currently recruiting for a Wood
Coatings Sales Associates. This position provides superior service
to all customers and assist the management team as needed.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner upon
them entering the retail store.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate
manner per company guidelines.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product
lines and services offered by the retail store.
- Assist store managers with outside sales calls when
- Determine a customer's needs by asking questions and listening
to the customer's response.
- Suggestively sell additional merchandise to the customer
assisting the customer in completing their projects.
- Actively participate in all provided training programs offered
by the retail store.
- Maintain merchandising standards established by store managers
and /or operational managers including product display sand
promotional displays etc.
- Actively participate in store activities including stocking
shelves, carrying merchandise out for the customer.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good
attendance record and arrive to work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily housekeeping responsibilities that
include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization,
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in the
retail employee handbook.
- Process all Sales transactions in a timely and accurate manner
adhering to all operational procedures concerning
- Accurately complete all opening and closing procedures..
- Experience with wood refinishing.
- A working knowledge of water based and solvent based lacquer
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service and negotiating.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage your time efficiently and
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.JC Licht is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer and a Substance-Free
Keywords: JC LICHT LLC, Naperville , Wood Coatings Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!