Support Staff- Food Runner/Busser
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Naperville Country Club in Delaware is excited to announce the
career opportunity of a full-time Food Runners/Bussers. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Food Runner/Bussers:
* Assures that all material used by server is clean and ready for
* Possesses knowledge of the position of each diner's chair in the
dining rooms and lounges.
* Sets the outside line with under liner plates, flatware, doilies,
linen napkins and any other items needed for the delivering of
* Organizes the plates in the window and matches each one with each
ticket to run the food out to the tables.
* Sets tables in accordance with Troon Golf standards.
* Ensures that each menu item is prepared in the exact detail
outlined on each ticket.
* Corrects the menu item with the chef before delivering the menu
item if it is not meeting the exact specification on the
* Fills and re-fills water glasses and removes any place settings
not being used.
* Clears dishes located in front of guest upon completion of
* Clears and resets tables when guests leave, to include but not
limited to: changes tablecloth, brushes chairs, places chairs at
table, replaces silverware and glassware, and replaces napkins.
* Assists the server when needed.
* Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
* Clean workstations, takes out trash, and vacuums the dining
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Food Runner:
* One month related experience or training.
* Ability to demonstrate professionalism, cleanliness and
* Regular and reliable attendance, including weekends and
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Naperville , Support Staff- Food Runner/Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!