Restaurant General Manager
Company: Island Sport, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing,
and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.
* Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant
demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and
evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales
projections, analyses, and estimates.
* Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing;
establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual
forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing
and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
* Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing,
advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating
program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
* Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager;
negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier
lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances;
taking corrective actions.
* Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating
procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and
patron-service standards; determining and implementing system
* Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and
auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating
improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
* Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by
recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling,
coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff;
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising,
and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing
compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures; complying with health and legal regulations;
maintaining security systems.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking
emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
participating in professional societies.
* Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and
Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning,
Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency,
Managing Profitability, Quality Focus
Keywords: Island Sport, LLC, Naperville , Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!