Human Resources Manager
Company: Cassidy Tire & Service Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Work For Us
- Growing company with great people who are committed to the
- 4th generation family owned business that truly cares about
- Entrepreneurial environment that is open to new ideas
- Opportunity to make an impactObjectiveThe HR Manager works as a
strategic partner to the business, collaborating with and advising
senior leadership on the best practices as it relates to human
resources strategy - playing a critical role in driving a
high-performing culture. This role oversees development and
execution of HR strategy across allHR disciplines, including talent
acquisition, total rewards (compensation/benefits), talent
management and development and workplace safety. The HR Manager
will oversee the company's ongoing compliance with all local,
state, federal employment-related laws.Responsibilities
- Build relationships with leadership and associates to
understand our culture, the needs of the business, and earn
credibility and trust at all levels throughout the company.
- Foster a sense of passion, ownership and personal commitment in
the betterment of our human resources strategies.
- Drive results through process improvement and employee
engagement by collaborating with leadership to understand patterns,
trends and interrelationships.
- Recommend change that has a positive impact, and anticipate and
deal effectively with concerns or resistance to change.
- Develop a human resource strategic plan that aligns with the
business strategic plan, including but is not limited to;
- Industry best practices for attracting and retaining top
- Consistent, well-thought-out onboarding for associates at all
- Create a performance management process/tool to evaluate our
talent and establish goals for their future development
- Establish training and development programs at all levels
- Auditing and updating any policies and procedures to ensure
efficiency and innovation within the HR function.
- Revisit programs including compensation, benefits, and leave;
disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and
talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale;
occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Conduct employee assessments to identify individualized growth
opportunities and potential and to implement plans and goals for
the achievement, advancement, and retention efforts.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends
including review of reports and metrics from the organization's
human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with
federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and
recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and
practices to maintain compliance.
- Streamline HR processes utilizing various technologies,
including implementation to rollout.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to
communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Handles discipline and termination of all employees in the
organization in accordance with company policy.
- Works with departmental and retail store managers to help them
manage their employees appropriately based on recommended best
practices and federal and state compliance.
- Works with outside organizations on regulatory matters that are
pertinent to the business.
- Manage and develop the HR team.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high- growth business.
- Ability to build relationships and trust at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ADP, Google Docs, and
other related software.
- Proficient knowledge of benefits related insurance
policies.Education And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business with a concentration in Human
Resources Management or related degree.
- 7-10 plus years' experience in strategic and operational human
resources leadership roles.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred (or SHRM- SCP or SHRM-CP
- Three plus years' responsible supervisory experience at a
senior management level including successful outcomes on key HR
initiatives.About UsFor over 105 years, it has been our mission at
Cassidy Tire & Service to provide our customers with repair
services, quality replacement parts, and name brand tires, all at
affordable prices.We are a Chicagoland family business and our
success is driven by employing great people who commit every day to
putting our customers first- selling them only what they need and
making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the
first time, every time. When you join our team, you become an
important part of one of the fastest-growing, most profitable
companies in the industry. Our continued growth creates promotional
opportunities for top performers at all levels of the company.Equal
Opportunity EmployerJob Type: Full-timePay: From $80,000.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Addison, IL 60101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Professional In Human Resources (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Cassidy Tire & Service Company, Naperville , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!