Contract HR Generalist
Company: LaSalle Network
Posted on: November 21, 2022
One of America's largest distributing companies is in search of a
Contract HR Generalist to support their team. This company is known
for preserving the local charm and expertise of every company it
acquires and they need someone to sit in their Addison, IL
This person should have an interest and knowledge in technology, be
an effective communicator and a team player.
Contract HR Generalist Responsibilities
- Process payroll
- Administer pay, benefits and LOA
- Facilitate trainings
- Performance management
- Deal with employee relations related issues
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Enforce company policies and practices
- Any related tasks as needed
Contract HR Generalist Requirements
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience within the HR field
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven for personal and company
This organization is poised for even more growth in 2023 and is
attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you
are passionate about continuing your career in the HR space and
want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring
professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: HR , Human Resources , Human Resource ,
HR Generalist , HR Specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing
and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000
companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units
specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing,
executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue
cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies
of all sizes and across all industries.
Keywords: LaSalle Network, Naperville , Contract HR Generalist, Human Resources , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!