Human Resources Generalist
Company: Techaxis, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement key Talent Management initiatives i.e. performance
management, promotions, competency development, High Potential
identification & deployment, rewards & recognition, career
- Communicate policies, business & HR updates, and other
organizational developments through one-on-one connect, Town Halls,
Open Houses, etc.
- Own, drive, and track success of Employee Engagement &
Integration initiatives and various community involvement
- Monitor and analyze attrition. Recommend and ensure
implementation of employee retention initiatives. Take complete
ownership of separation management.
- Ensure compliance to all internal and external HR
- Handle employee concerns and the grievance process effectively
by involving the relevant stakeholders and ensuring timely closure
(within defined SLAs).
- Implement all statutory employment requirements, as advised by
the Legal team and the Compliance Officer and liaisons with the
local government authorities (as applicable).
- Create mechanisms to increase employee participation in
Employee Satisfaction Survey and measuring the Employee
Satisfaction Index for the accounts owned and responsible for
preparation and timely closure of action plan from the survey.
- Participate in the Talent Acquisition initiatives such as
Induction/Onboarding, Campus Recruitment, interviewing, etc.
- Initiate and create custom programs to assimilate expatriate
associates as well as local hires into the culture of the USA, the
account, and the community.
- Provide support to the Learning & Development team for learning
- Participate in all business meetings, client audits/meetings
and project start-up meetings.
- Provide timely support to the business leadership on various
people management issues.
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus 5-7 years HR Generalist
experience. Prefer experience in a large and highly matrixed
organization. IT industry experience and experience in a global
organization also preferred. PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Experience planning and executing multiple associate engagement
programs at the same time
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proven data analysis and action planning & execution
- Proven ability to coach and influence at all levels in the
organization. Proven ability to build rapport and trusting
relationships across the organization and with external
TechAxis is a US-based firm that specializes in discovering,
engaging, and placing top talent globally, for full-time or
contract positions in leadership and mid to senior-level positions
for companies in the technology, healthcare, energy, and education
Equal Opportunities Employers:
Our clients provide equal opportunities to all its employees and
all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their
race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, sex, age,
nationality, disability, and veteran status. Employees of our
clients are treated with dignity and in accordance with their
policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment,
whether physical, verbal, or psychological. Employee policies and
practices are administered in a manner that would ensure that in
all matters equal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the
decisions are merit-based.
Keywords: Techaxis, Inc, Naperville , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!