Technical Business Analyst
Company: ASAR Digital
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Company: Asar Digital
Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Naperville HQ
Who we are:
ASAR is one of the fastest growing and most reputable SAP Gold
Certified Partners in America. We are exclusively focused on
creating Customer Experience Solutions for our customers using #SAP
#CX and #S/4HANA portfolio of solutions. We exist to create and
deliver value for our customers, our employees, our shareholders
and our partners. Our people have evolved from an implementation
consultancy mindset into a solution provider that meets all the
Business Consulting, Solutions Implementation and Applications
Management needs for large and medium size organizations.
For more information, visit
We are eagerly looking for IT Business Analysts who are interested
in pursuing a career as an SAP Business Analyst. We will train and
mentor you to be a valuable team member. This is a great
opportunity for someone who is passionate about learning the SAP
Customer Experience solutions. If you have good experience in any
CRM, and are excited to be client facing, this role would be a fit.
It requires an analytical mind and being passionate about our
clients success. With diverse experiences and tools to learn and
develop, you can transform your aspirations into reality. If you're
ready for the right place to belong and grow your career, you can
find it here. We are looking for someone with a passion for
continuous improvement and dedication to staying abreast of the
latest SAP tools to join our dynamic team.
IT Business Analysts are responsible for evaluating, designing and
implementing SAP software programs from the SAP Customer Experience
Suite (CX) for businesses. BA's help customers manage areas such as
Sales Force Automation, Customer Service, Marketing, etc. within a
- Manage a portfolio of SAP CX Solution projects from end to end
which include integrations with non-SAP software.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and gain the trust of
key advisors and/or stakeholders.
- Gather business, functional and user requirements into a
solution requirements specification.
- Provide SAP Customer Experience business solution expertise
when engaging clients, guiding them to best practices, based on
- Create process and workflow diagrams.
- Work with a team of onsite/offshore team members in conjunction
with SAP Implementation Partners to deliver successful project
implementations on time and within budget.
- Possible participation in social media marketing campaigns
which may include (not limited to): Youtube videos, LinkedIn posts,
blog posts, etc.
- Minimum 1-3 years of IT Business Analyst experience
- Experience with any CRM (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft,
SugerCRM, Zendesk, Zoho, etc.) as an end user or business
- Project management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present business
solutions to senior executives as well as technology to
- Able and willing to handle multiple tasks and shifting
priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Bachelors degree or relevant experience
Why choose us?
At ASAR America Inc., we have a relentless passion for creating
Customer Experience Success stories for our clients using SAP CX
Solutions. Not only that, but we offer our coworkers the
opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in Customer
Experience, as well as
- Collaborative and energetic culture - we are finally back in
the office! As the country gets back to a new normal, we are
excited to rollback all of our company outings and events.
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time,
bountiful holidays, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and
- Fast-paced and innovative environment.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ASAR Digital, Naperville , Technical Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!