Senior UI Web Designer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DescriptionAbout Us-DealerPolicy is disrupting insurance
distribution. We are teaming up with top auto retailers across the
country to deliver a unique point of sale, technology enabled
insurance solution to car-buying customers. Our efforts have earned
us the Liberty Mutual "Agent of the Future" and Travelers "Agent of
the Year" awards and best Tech Startup in VT from the Tech Tribune.
In August 2021, DealerPolicy announced its $110 million Series C
investment led by the Growth Equity business within Goldman Sachs
Asset Management. Poised to expand rapidly, we are seeking an
experienced Senior Product Designer to take our user & customer
experience to the next level.
About the role-Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be
responsible for helping craft the design and user experience at
DealerPolicy. As a core member of the design team, you will be
responsible for various product features as they relate to design
and work closely with members of the product and engineering
teams.Specifically, you will:
- Create a trustworthy and delightful user interface.
- Help to build and maintain the design system.
- Manage the quality of design and lead design solutions
throughout all phases of a project.
- Build prototypes to conduct user research and testing.
- Persuade users with design patterns and remove any points of
friction to simplify experiences.
- Maintain a data and research-driven understanding to iterate on
designs and ensure you and your team fully understand customer
needs and behavior.
- Conduct market & competitor analysis.
- Take the initiative in thinking of new ways our users can
interact with our products.
- Work with other designers, product managers, engineers, and
user researchers to frame user problems and take ideas from
ideation through implementation.
- Balance advocacy for our users with business needs.
- Proactively engage stakeholders, receive feedback, and manage
- You have 4+ years experience as a user experience designer,
user interface designer, web designer or similar design role.
- You have a strong design portfolio and ability to present ideas
- Your portfolio highlights at least one project where you were
responsible for the complete UX/UI design and development lifecycle
of a desktop or mobile application.
- You are proficient in Sketch (or similar tool such as Figma. We
use Sketch at DealerPolicy.)
- You have a solid understanding of interaction design and
fundamental design principles and are proficient at extending
existing design patterns across platforms.
- You know when and how to use or conduct user research.
- You practice empathy and understand how your designs will
- You are a problem solver who loves a challenge.
- You don't hold your biases too closely and understand when to
- You work well in a collaborative environment and are willing to
show your work frequently.
- You are curious & driven and thrive in a fast-paced
ever-involving industry of digital products.
- Bonus points if you have experience working with
- Additional bonus points for experience with motion or
- Fully remote role, business hours are East Coast time
zone.BenefitsDealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package,
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Working remotely
Keywords: DealerPolicy, Naperville , Senior UI Web Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!