Junior PC Technician
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: January 15, 2022
There is a job opening at Robert Half Technology for a PC
Technician with the ability to interact with technical and
non-technical users in an understandable and concise manner while
solving complex technical issues. If you are a self-starter and
enjoy solving problems and working in a positive, dynamic
environment, then we want to hear from you! The long-term temporary
PC Technician will work in the Naperville, Illinois, area.
What you get to do every single day
- Image and prepare new computers
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues
and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Assist with functionality testing and end user support
- Install, troubleshoot and repair printers
- Ensure sound electronic data records by adhering to company
- Transfer data from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware as
well as break/fix
- Dismantle, box and ship outdated equipment
- Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and refurbish a variety of computer
hardware, including PCs, laptops, monitors, servers and other IT
- Take responsibility for technology implementation projects and
carry them out
- Ensure that ticket submitters receive frequent and effective
- Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential
- Take down, pack, transport and set up/install on site
- Coordinate with the appropriate vendors to arrange repairs
- Less than one year of experience required
- CompTIA A+ certification required
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard
procedures is a requirement
- Equipment Repair experience
- Dell Technologies experience highly desired
- Expertise in Computer Hardware
- Strong familiarity with Desktop Hardware
- Break Fix experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable of network design and implementation strategies
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or
on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles
in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations,
we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers
and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs,
competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training.
For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant
notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half
has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies"
every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of
America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants
applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals.
Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
**Location:** NAPERVILLE, IL
**Date Posted:** February 17, 2021
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 01340-0011707858
**Staffing Area:** Technology u0026 IT
Keywords: Robert Half, Naperville , Junior PC Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!