CNC Lathe Set Up & Programmer
Company: Designcraft Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionChristensen Precision Products is a successful,
reputable, healthy company located in Addison, IL. We utilize
cutting edge technologies to provide production CNC machining
services to customers in Aerospace, Defense and Commercial
industries. We are searching for a highly creative and skilled
individual to run our Turning Department. Candidate must have
significant experience programming, setting up, and operating
Hardinge SP CNC Lathes with live tooling. If you have the
experience, knowledge, and temperament to ultimately be responsible
for all aspects of our day to day turning operations we want to
hear from you!Specific tasks include:
- Setting up Multi-Axis CNC Lathes with Live Tooling & Sub
- Material preparation for a wide range of metals and engineering
- Programming CNC Lathes with live tooling using Feature
- Reading and interpreting 3D CAD data and 2D prints.
- Working with Sales Department to develop estimates for
- Machine maintenance and tool management.
- Must be able to lift 45lbs. to shoulder height while having
full control throughout the movement.
- A combination of daily sitting & standing for extended periods
of time.Our ideal team member needs many skills!
- Pride in your work.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills.
- Ability to work with customers, co-workers and
- Ability to budget time and work efficiently in order meet tight
- Additional mechanical and technical experience is an
- Desire to take part in a fast paced and exciting work
- Microsoft Office, email and ability to transfer and organize
electronic files is a must.
- Ability to read, write and fluently speak English.
- Ability to read and interpret 2D drawings and 3D CNC
- A High School degree or equivalent.
- Perform with an On Time, On Spec, On Budget attitude.Some of
our current benefit programs include: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Health, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k), paid
vacations and holidays, overtime pay, performance bonuses and
tuition reimbursement. This is an hourly position with overtime
paid after 40 hours per week worked. Please take a moment and apply
below!Christensen Precision Products is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Due to the nature of the work all applicants must be a
"U.S. Person" as defined by ITARCandidates can apply online or
email their resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Designcraft Inc., Naperville , CNC Lathe Set Up & Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!