Sr. Developer/Analyst (ABAP, PI/PO)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Experienced and motivated SAP developer with opportunity to
learn and perform web development, and who can provide innovative
and cost-effective solutions through technical design, build, test,
implement, and support. The responsibilities of the candidate will
- Convert requirements into solutions which are value
- Work with business to identify problems and design solutions
independent of technology
- Conduct discovery and blueprint workshops
- Design and develop reports, interfaces, data conversions,
enhancements, custom transactions, and output forms using SAP
programming tools and methods.
- Integration with third party systems to meet Eby-Brown business
- Work with Mobile Application Development team to develop
backend components using OData services
- Work with SAP project team to design, develop, debug,
implement, support and document SAP custom applications.
- Analyze the business requirements along with the functional
analysts and provide optimal solutions to the business.
- Communicate technical solutions in business language
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency in SAP custom
- Maintain standards for SAP coding processes that are in
adherence to Eby-Brown's development methodology.
- Evaluate performance issues and be able to provide
- Communicate status and issues in a timely manner.
- On-call support for production issues with a focus on quality
- Share ideas, information and best practice with SAP development
- E stablish strong working relationships with both technical and
Education / Experience
Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Engineering or
At least 10+ years of work experience in SAP ABAP
Strong knowledge in SAP Order-To-Cash and Procure-To-Pay
Ability to architect solutions
Strong knowledge of ABAP, Module Pool programming, ALE/IDoc/XML,
ALV, BDC, BAdI, Enhancement Framework, User-Exits, RFC/BAPI, Smart
Forms, SAP script.
Knowledge of integration middleware like SAP PI/PO would be a
- Ability to learn and adopt new SAP and web development
- Experience in application performance analysis and
- Ability to multitask when working on many projects.
Excellent communication, organization, time management and teamwork
skills are required.
Keywords: Genuent, Naperville , Sr. Developer/Analyst (ABAP, PI/PO), IT / Software / Systems , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!