Summer Intern - Real Estate Services
Company: The RMR Group LLC
Posted on: March 27, 2020
SUMMER INTERN - REAL ESTATE SERVICES
The Real Estate Services Intern will provide support to a
fast-paced, collaborative, and results-driven Real Estate Services
team. Responsibilities focus on researching and organizing projects
for the property management team.
The position requires a working knowledge of office processes and
related computer software and electronic communications tools, and
the ability to work across teams and on a variety of projects. The
position requires excellent organizational, communication and
interpersonal skills and the ability to provide timely information
and services to a wide range of both internal and external
* Provide Reception Desk coverage, which includes answering
* Provide a wide range of office administration/research tasks in
support of the Real Estate Services department operations.
* Provide direct administrative support to others within the
* Assist with collection of data and bids for annual budget
* Assist with coordination of building projects, including RFP
process and construction projects.
* Coordination of building award submittals (BOMA 360, TOBY).
* Assist with building inspections including service provider
inspections (janitorial, landscaping etc.).
* Assist with administrative contact and liaison to the property
* Assist with management of work order system and follow-up with
* Assist with building and tenant event coordination and
implementation as required.
* Assist with routing/screening phone calls, mail, email and other
departmental information as needed.
* Assist with ongoing research projects as requested.
* Currently a junior or senior at an accredited college or
* Minimum 3.0 GPA.
* Previous office experience, a plus.
* Customer Service oriented.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook (calendar management),
Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work in fast-paced, collaborative, and results driven
* Impeccable follow-up skills and commitment to keeping staff
informed about status of projects and completed tasks.
* Enthusiastic, professional, resourceful, client-service
* Excellent organizational, research, verbal and written
* An assessment will be administered for computer and
* Not eligible for course credit.
The RMR Group Inc. is a holding company and substantially all of
its business is conducted by its majority-owned subsidiary, The RMR
Group LLC. The RMR Group LLC is an alternative asset management
company that primarily provides management services to publicly
traded REITs and real estate related operating companies. As of
December 31, 2019, The RMR Group LLC had approximately $32.2
billion of total assets under management, including over 2,100
properties, and employed approximately 600 real estate
professionals in more than 30 offices throughout the United States;
the companies managed by The RMR Group LLC collectively had nearly
50,000 employees. The RMR Group Inc. is headquartered in Newton,
Massachusetts. To learn more about The RMR Group, please visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: The RMR Group LLC, Naperville , Summer Intern - Real Estate Services, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!