Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Overview:Are you a Senior Business Analyst, Product Manager or
Product Owner who is passionate about bringing digital solutions to
life? Are you looking for an environment where you can lead others
in agile methodologies and put your keen eye for continuous
improvement to work?
We openly encourage and empower our dev teams to work remotely (and
remote work was a part of our culture before it was mandatory). The
KeHE tech teams ensure each person has the tools, proper
connectivity, and a comfortable work-from-home setup. We also look
forward to the day when we can safely (and optionally) welcome back
employees to a beautifully renovated and expanded office space in
Naperville.Primary Responsibilities:What You'll Be Doing
- Partner closely with department leaders and product feature
teams, while applying problem-solving and analytical skills, to
deliver measurable business results through innovative product
- Conduct research and apply domain knowledge of customer needs
in the creation of a product roadmap.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and cohesion across KeHE
products while still focusing on speed-to-delivery to create value,
reduce risk, and validate business assumptions.
- Coach and mentor others in the Agile approach to product and
- Act as an example to others for continuous improvement through
a focus on personal and professional growth and development.
- Energize the team towards a common product mission and clearly
express the value generated by the product teams.
- Groom Business Analysts for potential succession as future
- Act as the primary authority for the specific product and
related process improvement efforts in their domain.
- Take ownership for the product roadmap and its related
- Drive engagement with key members, including upper level
management, to identify and prioritize product funding and
- Provide internal customers with product solutions that address
their need and help build future capabilities for an expanded
roadmap and future success.
Essential Functions:Major projects include (but not limited to)
- A B2B ecommerce platform for retailers of the food
- A B2B digital platform for suppliers of the food industry
- A top-tier virtual marketing show experience built entirely
- Charity hackathons and contributions to "Make Lives Better"
Our Tech Stack Today:
CSS - SASS - Ionic 3+ (mobile)
Backend: .NET Core - AWS (Lambda microservices, SNS/SQS, API
Gateway, S3, Aurora Postgres RDS) - Postgres and MS SQL - Entity
Framework Core - Redis
Common: Github Source Control - JIRA - Jenkins Pipelines - Octopus
DeployMinimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
Aptitude:What you bring:
- Several years of experience within an agile/scrum team, having
served as a Business Analyst or Product Manager at some point
- Prior experience developing, owning and driving product
- Experience bringing digital products to fruition
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (AWS
What you Get:
Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life/disability insurance, FSA & HSA, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock
Ownership Plan), Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program,
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Naperville , Product Owner, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!