WE OFFER DAILY PAY
Now hiring great Registered Nurses (RN) to join or dynamic team
at Symphony Orchard Valley!!
WE WELCOME NEW GRADS!
Orchard Valley is seeking a full-time/part-time RN’S that
love what they do, and who will not compromise when it comes to
providing the highest quality of care and kindness to our
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the
second year in a row!
The Registered Nurse (RN) will:
• Direct the day to day activities of the nursing
• Complete required record keeping upon resident admission,
discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
• Prepare and administer medications as ordered by
physician and perform other drug administration functions per
• Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
• Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed in Illinois
• Ability to work every other weekend
• Compliant with Illinois Department of Public Health in
relation to background
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and
dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program
including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision,
short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more.
We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for
career advancement, and personal growth.
Apply on line or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony of Orchard Valley -
2330 West Galena Blvd.
Aurora, IL. 60506